How to Use Vermicompost?
How to Use Vermicompost? Worm castings are applied in two ways, solid and liquid. Whichever of these applications is used, both are completely organic and natural.
For this reason, the farmer should not have any doubts. In addition, the liquid vermicompost obtained from real California vermicompost is based on the application of natural spring water and the fertilizer required by the plants using spraying and dripping methods.
Since it contains plenty of amino acids, fulvic acids and enzymes, it is odorless and definitely preserves the organic structure of the soil.
When it is considered as a result of these features, it is remarkable that it is an organic worm fertilizer with an extremely common usage area in any case.
Solid Vermicompost Usage Amounts and Suggestions
We need to divide the usage amounts of solid vermicompost into different areas as field cultivation, ornamental plant cultivation, greenhouse cultivation, fruit and vegetable cultivation.
It corresponds to an area of 1000 m² = 1 decare. The 1000 m² in our article covers an area of 1 decare. For this, the expression 1000 m² is used instead of 1 decare.
Amounts of Use in Field Crops and Recommendations
- Crops such as tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, cucumbers, onions, garlic, parsley, lettuce, spinach, cabbage, arugula, purslane are used in the cultivation of field crops.
- It is necessary to take into account that these products vary between 60 – 90 kg on average for 1000 m² (1 decare) land.
- It is recommended to sprinkle a handful or two in the pit of the seedling during the planting period.
Usage Amounts and Suggestions in Fruit Growing
- For fruits such as melon, watermelon, apple, pear, cherry, cherry, banana, kiwi, orange, strawberry , 2 or 3 kg will be possible during the seedling period.
- It is recommended to apply 3 or 4 kg in the young tree, that is, in the period of becoming a new tree.
- With the adult tree period, 5 kg of solid vermicompost should be applied.
Usage Amounts and Suggestions in Ornamental Plant Cultivation
- For plants grown in pots, it is recommended to mix and apply half a kilogram of potting soil before planting and planting.
- It is recommended to cover the pot surface by 1 cm after sowing and planting.
What is Aze Farm Organic Vermicompost?
- The feces of various organic wastes prepared for the feeding of worms after they pass through the digestive system of worms are called worm manure.
- It naturally contains macro and micro plant nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, which are necessary for plant development, and humic and fulvic acids.
- Does not contain disease-causing parasites, grass seeds and heavy metals. It is odorless. Increases the Organic Matter Amount of the Soil.
- Thanks to its humus structure, it provides 40% water savings. In the Horticultural Plants to which it is applied; Provides Taste, Flavor, Aroma.
- Aze Farm Organic Vermicompost Provides 20% to 60% Yield Increase and Earliness Up to 15 Days.
- Aze Farm Organic Vermicompost Can Be Used Easily In Lawns, Ornamental Plants, Greenhouse Vegetables, Landscape Plants, Vineyards, Orchards.
Advantages of Organic Vermicompost;
The advantages of Worm Fertilizer are more than chemical fertilizers. The benefits and advantages of vermicompost are detailed below.
- As well as detecting rapid growth and earlyness in the plant, it provides resistance against possible negative situations (such as frost, harmful fungi and bacteria.).
- By Balancing the Micro Elements of the Soil, It Provides Up to 60% Increase in Plant Productivity and Crop Yield.
- In particular, it provides the improvement of soils that are polluted with chemicals, that have lost their strength and vitality, and that are tired. In this way, the need for chemical fertilizer use decreases over time.
- As it binds the particles of acidic, sandy soils together, it increases the porous structure by loosening the bonding of parts in heavy clay soils.
- It increases the amount of organic matter and fringing in the soil. Accelerates Root Development in Plant.
- Regulates the pH of the soil. Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron Etc. Unavailable by Plant. It facilitates the uptake by the plant by making the plant nutrients such as water soluble in the soil.
- Increases Microorganism Activity in Soil. It increases the water holding capacity of the soil. It Saves Up To 40% Water.
- Increases the plant’s resistance to diseases. The Plant Nutrients, Macro and Micro Elements in its content dissolve slowly in the water and provide the plant to be fed for a long time. Fertilization Requirement Decreases Over Time.
- Does Not Contain Weed Seeds. It is 100% Ecological and Non-Toxic.
- When used regularly, it greatly reduces chemical pollution in the soil.
- Aze Farm Organic Vermicompost is Odorless.
- It reduces the accumulation of heavy metals on the soil.
Aze Farm 100% Organic Liquid Vermicompost Usage Quantities
- New generation, Concentrated Aze Farm Liquid Vermicompost , 1. Quality Aze Farm Vermicompost is obtained by liquefying it at the molecular level with the help of hydrocavitation technology.
- You can use high-concentration Aze Farm Liquid Vermicompost as foliar and soil fertilizer.
- To obtain high yields, all nutrients must be provided at the beginning of plant development. The formation of the generative organs takes place especially at the end of tillering and during the stemming period , which affects the yield. The application made during the beginning phase affects the product quality. You can increase product yield and quality by using Aze Farm Liquid Vermicompost during these periods.
- Aze Farm Liquid Vermicompost is suitable for use with pesticides. Reduces Bikti Stress.
Liquid Vermicompost Usage Amounts & Recommendations
For liquid vermicompost , there are ideal usage amounts for grain products, vegetables, fruits and recommendations.
Usage Amounts and Suggestions for Field Crops
- For grain products such as barley, wheat, oats and rye , 200 liters of water and 4 liters of liquid vermicompost are mixed into one ton of seed before planting.
- During the tillering period, 4 liters of liquid vermicompost is recommended for 200 liters of water per ten decares of land, and 4 liters of liquid vermicompost to 200 liters of water for ten decares of land is recommended for the pregnancy period.
Usage Amounts and Suggestions for Vegetables
- It is based on adding 3 liters of liquid vermicompost to 100 liters of water between 6 and 8 hours before planting for vegetables such as tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, parsley, cucumber, cabbage, spinach, onions, garlic .
- It is based on the addition of 4 liters of liquid vermicompost with 400 liters of water for a 10-decare area with the development period.
- During the flowering period, the process of mixing 4 liters with 200 liters of water for a 10-decare area is included.
Usage Amounts and Suggestions for Fruits
- For fruits such as melons, watermelons, grapes, oranges, pomegranates, pears , 100 liters of water and 5 liters of liquid worm fertilization are required for 1 ton of seed for the pre-sowing period.
- Mixing 4 liters of liquid vermicompost into 200 liters of water for 10 decares of land during the tillering period, and then mixing 4 liters of liquid vermicompost into 200 liters of water for 10 decares of land after 20 days maintains its ideal place among those recommended.