20 Liter Liquid Vermicompost
It is a plant food product produced in the form of a rich, concentrated liquid, obtained as a result of the liquefaction of solid vermicompost using special techniques.
|Maximum EC (ds/m)||5|
- Use goggles, face mask and gloves during application.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse with plenty of water.
- Keep away from food and children
- Use according to the needs of the soil and plant.
- See user manual
- Shake the product before using
- It is recommended to use after soil or leaf analysis.
Keep it out of direct sunlight, in its own package and in a cool place.
|Ministry License Number||1781|
|Ministry Registration Number||12234|
It is a plant food product produced in the form of a rich, concentrated liquid, obtained as a result of the liquefaction of solid vermicompost using special techniques. Due to its liquid form, it can be easily used in large landscape and agricultural areas, irrigation systems. Since it is a concentrated product, it is very economical.
MAIN FEATURES OF LIQUID VERM FERTILIZER
- Increases product yield and quality.
- It reduces the cost by increasing the seed germination rate.
- It provides resistance, rapid growth, development and earliness in the plant.
- It increases root development in the plant.
- It regulates the pH balance of the soil.
- It extends the shelf life of products.
- It is ecological and organic.
1 Lt. It is recommended that the liquid fertilizer be diluted with 100 lt – 200 lt of water and applied by dripping system or added to the irrigation water as root, root fertilizer and foliar wetting method during the development stages of the plants. Each prepared mixture is sufficient for 1 to 3 decares of land, depending on the product variety. The water to be used to dilute the product should not be chlorinated and the product should not be mixed with any other chemical, pesticide or disinfectant. It should be shaken before use. As root fertilizer in the vegetation period of the crop (10 days after planting) in field plants and by wetting the leaves 2 or 3 times 15-20 days after the first application; It is recommended to apply it with a leaf wetting method, with an interval of 15-20 days, 2 or 3 times, a while before and after a certain period of time after the flower has fallen. In addition, it can be used in every period from field preparation to crop harvest. Its excessive use does not harm the plant or the soil, it does not leave any residue.